Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Checking in...

I just thought I'd check in quickly to show everyone I'm not dead. I've been doing a little bit of visualization and practicing the O&M stuff, as well as working on my own outside of the school. I have picked up a few more books to expand my horizons. Also, the past few days have seen me start putting things together for my Book of Shadows, which at this point is a cheesy (albeit affective and easily edited) three-ringed binder with glitter glue decorating the cover. Ah well. At least I get creativity points!

Here at home the snow is much more plentiful than it is in Hamilton; also, it is significantly colder! It was nice to have my significant other here for a few days to keep me nice and warm - now, however, its being left up to many layers and more blankets to keep me toasty!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Yule; I know I did. I just said a few quick dedications and prayers the evening and morning of, lit a candle, and meditated on the return of the sun; it wasn't much, but I'm sure the Universe doesn't mind at all - its the thought that counts! For those of you that still celebrate Christmas with your families as I do, have a wonderful time! Enjoy the holiday season ahead; I hope Santa brings you all wonderful gifts! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Dubai is a major metropolis in Middle East. It’s a place where beautiful modern architecture will take your breath away. Reserve Flights to Dubai with us and avail exclusive discounts on your journey. You will be overwhelmed with the magnetism of amazing sceneries and beautiful beaches. Book Cheap Flights to Dubai with us and celebrate life like never before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. From the ineffable sightseeing locations and plethora of shopping joints to grand dining venues and exhilarating gambling experiences, the capital gives everything what visitors booking Hong Kong flights can imagine. Visit Crystal Travels and treasure the best memories of the life time. People from all nooks and corners allured by the scintillating attractions take Flights to Hong Kong. With Cheap Flights to Hong Kong visit the remarkable and incredible Victoria Peak.

    ReplyDelete