Sunday, December 6, 2009

AdSense...

I should mention that yes, I have put advertisements up on this blog through the Google AdSense program. Its my hope that by clicking on them, you can help be get the necessary funds to purchase the beautiful book about the Inclusive tradition as well as required supplies for my Path. Hopefully, this doesn't seem selfish; I'm a University student barely making enough money to pay my rent, food and tuition. Your help in just "clicking" the ads is greatly appreciated!

Once I've purchased the book as well as a few more supplies, I'd really like to look into putting the money my AdSense generates towards conservation work; this is something I'm extremely passionate about and will fight for throughout the entirety of my life.

Your clicks are much loved!

2 comments:

  1. Now you can get your flights to Perth at very lowest cost. So just go to www.crystaltravel.co.uk to book your cheap flights to Perth. Dazzling city of Perth is an integral part of Australia. Incredible beaches, blend of modern skyscrapers and historical buildings, and museums making you aware of the art and culture of the city are few attractions of Perth. Take cheap Perth Flights to enjoy vacation of your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From the ineffable sightseeing locations and plethora of shopping joints to grand dining venues and exhilarating gambling experiences, the capital gives everything what visitors booking Hong Kong flights can imagine. Visit Crystal Travels and treasure the best memories of the life time. People from all nooks and corners allured by the scintillating attractions take Flights to Hong Kong. With Cheap Flights to Hong Kong visit the remarkable and incredible Victoria Peak.

    ReplyDelete