Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Stress stress stress.

Managing stress is becoming incredibly higher up on my priority list. Right now, I'm on a quick break from the hell that is studying for my chemistry final tomorrow; I'm passing the course (barely, which is entirely unlike me), but I want more than just a passing grade. I want to show that I am as good at this stuff as I used to be; but the studying is getting to me! I find my head is absolutely throbbing and its just feeling like a mess of information is not sitting right in there.

In other words, I'm close to giving up. But I know I can't. Tonight I will ask the Goddess to bless me and keep me strong when I go to write one of the hardest tests I ever have tomorrow, but I know I cannot rely on her completely. For now, while I sit here at my desk, I can sit back and do some calming visualizations to center myself and bring my energy back and focussed. Nothing can replace review and stud. Coffee, though helps too!

Anyways, thought I would give a quick update. I will hopefully be doing a nature journal post soon, as I've noticed some wonderful things these past few days, but right now I'm concentrated on getting through this final. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Dubai is a major metropolis in Middle East. It’s a place where beautiful modern architecture will take your breath away. Reserve Flights to Dubai with us and avail exclusive discounts on your journey. You will be overwhelmed with the magnetism of amazing sceneries and beautiful beaches. Book Cheap Flights to Dubai with us and celebrate life like never before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. From the ineffable sightseeing locations and plethora of shopping joints to grand dining venues and exhilarating gambling experiences, the capital gives everything what visitors booking Hong Kong flights can imagine. Visit Crystal Travels and treasure the best memories of the life time. People from all nooks and corners allured by the scintillating attractions take Flights to Hong Kong. With Cheap Flights to Hong Kong visit the remarkable and incredible Victoria Peak.

    ReplyDelete